- 2 c. cooked chicken
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 finely diced green pepper
- 1/2 finely diced onion
- 1, 4 oz. jar diced pimentos, drained~optional
- 3 cups dry spaghetti, broken
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 cup, or more grated cheddar cheese for topping
Boil your chicken. Remove from pot. Dip out 2 c. of chicken water. Boil your spaghetti in your chicken water. Do not over cook, you will be baking this. Combine with rest of ingredients. Now stir in a bit of the reserved chicken water to make the mixture stirable, but not soupy. Put in a 9×13 pan and top with last cup of cheese….you can always use more….I do. Bake for 30 minutes at 350º.
I got this recipe from another blog, and modified it some.