It is Friday and I am nosy.
I want to know…
- What goes into your coffee or tea?
- What goes into a good omelet?
- What goes into your ears on a good morning?
- What goes into a healthy but yummy lunch?
- What goes into a productive evening?
1. Nothing goes in my coffee because *gasp* I do not drink coffee. I put sugar in my iced tea.
2. A good omelet will include bacon, ham, and sausage, onion, green pepper, tomato, and sometimes zucchini, and last but not least….cheese…swiss cheese.
3. Fox News always goes into my ears, and sometimes….if I have time a pair of ear rings.
4. Gourmet chicken salad sandwich and a lovely spinach/strawberry salad
5. Right now…a productive evening has me not forgetting to feed my animals…
How about you???
Hey there Internets.
Quick food poll….
Out of all the prepared cookie doughs at the grocery store, which one tastes the best? like home made? would you buy over and over???
Hey there Internet.
It is Friday, and I am nosy.
- What was your best summer vacation like?
- What was your worst summer vacation like?
- What food or drink reminds you of a particular summer?
- What summer-only activity do you now look most forward to every year?
- What summer movie or summer reading are you most looking forward to this year?
1. Oh….favorite vacation….how you elude me.
2. Oh….worst summer vacation….how I have so many choices….lolol I know you have read about all my adventures in Myrtle Beach.
3. Sun tea reminds me of summers growing up. We always had tea growing up. Dad makes the best sun tea.
4. Sitting on the sun porch, grilling out and relaxing.
5. hmmmm……I have Diana Gabaldon’s book Of Snow and Ashes on hold. I can not wait to read it. Her Outlander series is just FABULOUS!
How about you?