Hey there Internet.
It is Monday and I am nosy.
- How and when did you learn to swim?
- How and when did you learn to drive?
- How and when did you learn to tie your shoelaces?
- How and when did you learn to cook?
- How and when did you learn to type?
1. I can not remember learning to swim….mom? dad? do you remember???
2. My dad taught me to drive in Moore, Oklahoma the year I turned 16. I’ll never forget him taking me to the high school parking lot and teaching me to park..great memories.
3. Again…don’t remember
4. I learned by watching my mother all my growing up years.
5. I learned to type in high school on one of the first electric typewriters…the school didn’t have the funds to purchase new ones. I think I was in 10th grade.
How about you?