Good Monday morning Internets!
Another cold day here in Pothole.
Another nosy Monday.
I want to know…
1. When dining out, do you usually save room for dessert?
2. How do you feel about saving places in line or saving seats in theaters?
3. What’s one thing you did to save money this past year?
4. Besides money, what’s something you’re saving for later?
5. In what way did you recently save the best for last?
1. I generally don’t save room for dessert because restaurant desserts are rarely home made, and I can make a much better dessert at home.
2. I don’t mind saving places or seats. I’d want someone to do that for me.
3. Wow…what didn’t I do to save $$? Right now we are using hurricane lamps at night to save electricity.
4. I have some good chocolate that I’m saving for later.
5. I always save the best bite for last.
What about you?