Good Monday morning Internet.
This sign says it all for me.
Today is Monday and I am nosy.
- What’s the worst thing about really bad snow storms?
- What’s the best thing about really bad snow storms?
- What’s your favorite (be honest!) way to pass the time when the power’s out?
- In what ways are you always prepared for a bad storm?
- What’s your favorite song with the word “snow” in the title?
Guess what we got all day yesterday…
1. The worst thing about a really bad snow storm is that I feel trapped at home.
2. The best thing about a really bad snow storm is everyone being trapped at home and hot chocolate.
3. When the power is out, I like to read, or sleep.
4. I used to live out in the country and the electricity went out on a regular basis. I have all sorts of things to be prepared for any kind of storm. Propane stove, extra propane, hurricane lamps, canned goods, etc. The only thing I don’t have is bottled water.
5. I do not like snow, so I have no snow favorite song.
How about you?