It is Monday Internet, and I am nosy.
In this economy, I am wondering…
- When money’s a bit tight, how do you cut costs in keeping yourself fed?
- How do you cut costs in keeping yourself entertained?
- How do you cut costs in other areas of your life?
- What do you do to keep your spirits up?
- What are some things you refuse to sacrifice?
1. I generally purchase less meat, and no snacks.
2. I like to think that I’m pretty good entertainment myself, and I’m free!
3. Turn down the heat.
4. I watch funny videos on youtube.
5. There is very little that I refuse to sacrifice, but I would have to say Tide. I’m a bit of a laundry soap snob.
What are you doing to get buy in this economy?