Very early Wednesday morning, I was flushing the toilet and my back had a spasm.
And I quit moving.
I spent all of Wednesday trying to find a comfortable position to be in.
I spent most of Thursday laying on the floor because “they” say that the best place to be when your back spasms is the floor. What “they” don’t tell you is once you get down there, your back won’t let you up.
Today I am moving about.
Today is also Friday and I am nosy.
- Who is most likely frustrated at you right now?
- Who were you most recently frustrated with?
- On a scale of 1-10, how easily do you get frustrated?
- How best do you deal with frustration?
- How can people tell, just by looking at you, that you are angry/frustrated?
1. Who is most likely frustrated at me right now?
Uhh…..I hope no one, but I’d imagine that The Boy and Blondie are.
2. Who were you most recently frustrated at?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how easily do you get frustrated?
Oh how I’d love to say that I’m laid back, mild mannered, and sweet…but those that know me would know that that is a bald faced lie….so I’d say that I’m around a 6 because I have been working on it.
4. How best do you deal with frustration?
One of 2 ways…I either talk it out, or if my frustration turns to anger then it goes internal.
5. How can people tell, just by looking at you, that you are angry/frustrated?
I just asked the girl. She said ” Your eyes go hard and get a darker blue, and your mouth goes into a straight line and you clench your jaw”
So, I asked the girl how often I look like that. She said at least once a week.
So then I asked who is it generally directed at, and she said Dad or the boy.
Not a pretty picture of myself, but it is honest.
I need to work harder and some Valium.