I’m bullet blogging today because I have been out of ginkgo for awhile and the brain…it is foggy.
- I’m taking the girl to see Eclipse this afternoon. I really hope that it is better than New Moon. I was really disappointed in New Moon, because it didn’t show the intensity between Bella and Edward. However, any opportunity to see Taylor Lautner with his shirt off is a good time.
- The Blondie bought some Gain for their laundry. Now I have heard lots of bad about the Gain, so I never even considered purchasing it, but now that I have smelled the Gain, I am being tempted away from the Tide. Gain smells sooooooo good. Thanks a lot Blondie, you are making me turn traitor!
- I have never shelled peas. And Superman brought home some peas that need to be shelled. Not only that, I have no idea how to cook shelled peas. I have only done the open, dump, cook for 5 minutes on the stove, serve kind of thing. I’m spoiled.
- Because of all the rain we have had at the beginning of this year, the strawberries are gross. If they are ripe, most of them are rotten, and the ones that we get at the store are lovely and red on the outside, but the inside is white and tasteless. I am forlorn, because I heart me some fresh strawberries. Blueberry shortcake is good, but it just isn’t strawberry.
- My good Nikon lens has finally given up the ghost. The auto focus went out first, but now it won’t even focus at all. Dear Santa, you know what I want. Can you come early? Please?