It is Friday Internet, and I am nosy.
- What is absolutely the best cookie you’ve ever had?
- What kind of cookie you really not care for?
- What are some other cookies you are fond of?
- Grocery-store cookies are never as good as home made, but what’s a packaged cookie that’s still pretty good?
- Do you think cookies should be chewy and gooey, or should they be crispy and crunchy?
1. The best cookie I have ever had is the Granola Grabbers from Dorie Greenspan’s cook book Baking From My Home to Yours.
2. I do not like Ginger Snaps or Oatmeal Raisin
3. Peanut butter cookies made with chunky peanut butter and peanut butter chips are another favorite, and butterscotch chip.
4. Oreo’s are the packaged cookie that I will always buy…and Thin Mints.
5. Outside crispy and inside chewy.