Did y’all know that almonds are poisonous to cats?
I didn’t either, till Thursday when Whiskey decided to eat some of the girls almonds.
Now she is doing all manner of things that I must mop from the floor.
I bet she doesn’t hop up on the counter tops any more.
PS. I am not feeling well. In my mind I always guffawed when someone over 40 would say that your body doesn’t work as well after 40, and that when your sick it is worse.
Well, they are right.
I woke up this morning feeling worse than yesterday, and I am moving at the speed of sloth.
Happy Good Friday everyone.
It is Friday, and I am nosy.
- What is your laundry basket like?
- What in your life is threatening to go to hell in a hand-basket?
- What was the occasion for your receiving your last gift basket, and what was in it?
- When could you last have been described as a basket case?
- What do you want most in your Easter basket?
1. What is your laundry basket like?
Full to over flowing….sigh
2. What in your life is threatening to go to hell in a hand-basket?
Nothing that I know of.
3. What was the occasion for your receiving your last gift basket, and what was in it?
My birthday. All sorts of foot lotions, foot scrubs, hot pink and pale pink nail polish, and a thing to cover your eyes so you can sleep in the daytime.
4. When could you last have been described as a basket case?
I have never been a basket case.
5. What do you want most in your Easter basket?
It is your turn, Internet.
Last night, Superman heard something funny coming from the front porch.
So, being the man he is, he went out to see what was going on.
Would you like to see what horror he protected me from?
A bird’s nest.
I wanted it gone, but alas…
It is occupied.