It is Friday, Internet, and I am nosy.
- Be honest: what are some rules you have for yourself that don’t really make much sense?
- What rules of questionable sense did your parents have for you when you were young?
- What’s a rule most people (if not all people) seem never to obey?
- There are no rules governing the giving and receiving of Valentine’s Day gifts, but what rules should there be?
- If the Golden Rule says you should do unto others as you’d have others do unto you, what would the Silver and Bronze rules say?
1. Hmm…..I don’t know….I think all most all rules make sense.
2. No comment, because the parents read this blog.
3. While driving the car, most people don’t use their turn signal.
4. There MUST be chocolate given, and if not chocolate, something sparkly.
5. Silver~~Take responsibility for your actions. Bronze~~Quit whining….oops….I don’t seem to follow that one very well…
Now it is your turn.