How are you on this snowy, frigid day?
Today I’m thankful for
- My niece and nephew. I rarely see them, but I love them dearly, and they bring joy to my life. Happy Birthday today Joel and Shannon.
- Ice melt. ’nuff said!
- The boy who worked tirelessly for hours shoveling snow.
- Neighbors with snow blowers on the front of their John Deere tractors that plow a spot for Superman’s car. Thanks Jay!
- No dog messes in the house…so far, so good.
- Dean’s girlfriend, without whom I would have totally freaked out about Cloe already!
What are you thankful for today?