The economy is so bad that …
- I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
- I ordered a burger at McDonald’s and the kid behind the counter asked, “Can you afford fries with that?”
- CEOs are now playing miniature golf.
- If the bank returns your check marked “Insufficient Funds,” you can call them and ask them if they meant you or them.
- Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
- McDonald’s is selling the quarter ouncer.
- Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their childrens names
- A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico .
- Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
- Motel Six won’t leave the light on anymore.
- The Mafia is laying off judges.
- Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
- I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Lifeline. I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.