Since the chips have decided to be thoughtful and share their lovely summer colds with me, so I’m not really feeling up to being witty.
You’ll have to take my blogging bullets.
- It is difficult to sleep with a C-Pap attached to your face when both sides of your nostrils are packed full of goo.
- It has been raining just enough to make the front porch to wet to give it a second coat of paint, therefore we are still using the back door to enter and exit the house. It causes me much grief and the chips are tired of listening to me whine.
- Rice crispies are better than corn flakes, and Honey bunches of oats are better than rice crispies.
- Superman brought me home almost 3 pounds of Hershey kisses from Columbus, and I still have some left. Please…if your going to faint, do it in front of the couch. I don’t want anyone getting hurt.
- Lastly, I’m eating Brownie Buttons for breakfast. Chocolate is the breakfast of champions, besides, I have a cold and I need that vitamin C.