Things I have learned this week.
1. If you hang laundry out on Monday, make sure that it isn’t supposed to rain. Even if the weather station says there is only a 10% chance, they are only guessing.
2. If you laundry gets an extra rinse on Monday, and Tuesday, the humidity is 97%, don’t expect the laundry to be dry any time soon… especially if it rains on Wednesday.
3. If your laundry has been out there this long, it WILL be mildewed and you will have to wash it again.
4. If it has been this long since you have done laundry, then people will start to run out of clean clothing and begin to revolt.
5. If you are slack in keeping your house picked up,
your sister might unexpectedly knock on your door. My house will remain cluttered and dirty till she leaves!!!
6. It pays to be nice.
NotQuiteJuneCleaver awarded me the
It made me smile, it made me blush, and it made me want to eat some chocolate. Thanks so much! The blog that I was going to nominate, has already received that award, but I will mention Quiet Life anyway.
7. Lastly, if that same weather station tells you that there is a 20% chance of rain, but only after 3PM, don’t believe it. They are still guessing. You go grocery shopping, leaving your windows down, because~~Hey! The sun is shining, and the weather said…~~When your at the check out lane, you can hear that it is POURING! Then and ONLY then do you realize that your windows are down and your umbrella is lying quietly on the floor in the front seat.