Applie tagged me with 8 random things about me . I don’t know if I can come up with something that you all don’t know about me.
Lists 8 random facts/habits about yourself in a blog post. List these directions in the post. At the end of the post, tag 8 people to complete the task. Leave the persons you’ve tagged a comment to tell them they’re tagged and refer them to your blog to read the directions.
1. I hate soggy cereal, so I don’t put much milk in it. I try to put enough in so that at my last bite there is not a drop of milk left……or maybe just 1 spoonful.
2. I have always wanted to be able to walk through the woods and be able to know all the names of the flora and fauna, but I hate science.
3. I took short hand in college.
4. If dogs weren’t so smelly, didn’t sniff everyone’s crotch, and would use a litter box I would consider getting one. They mind so much better than cats.
5. When I was in 11th grade, I gave myself an “A” for my report card in Earth Science. The teacher was to lazy to grade anything, so we got to give ourselves our own grades.
6. I have always felt I was born in the wrong century. I would love to go back in time.
7. I went to the movie theater for the first time when I was 18.
8. I didn’t go on a real date till I was in college.
There you have it folks. 8 little known facts about the Chocolatechic. Now, which ones did you find the most fascinating?