Archive for May 2011
Hey there Internets!
It is Friday and I am nosy, aaaaand I have the day off. Whoo Hoo!
- If you were suddenly unable to make any excuses, what could you realistically do today to address whatever in your life is keeping you from being healthy and happy?
- What are your feelings about professional wrestling?
- What is the brightest, most colorful article of clothing you actually wear once in a while?
- What’s something you do, not because you want to or because someone’s compelling you, but because it’s the right thing to do?
- What’s a food you’ll keep eating until it either runs out or someone stops bringing it to the table?
Today I am thankful.
♥ I am thankful for the sun that has shown for the last 2 days. in. a. row! Seeing as how we have had months and months of no sun.
♥ I am thankful for my smart phone that allows me to play Words With Friends, even though I loose all the time.
♥ I am thankful that Superman knows how to hang laundry.
How about you? What are you thankful for?
Hey there Internet!
Therefore I ask!
- What are your feelings about horses?
- How far would you have to go if you wanted to ride a merry-go-round?
- When did you last eat something containing pinto beans?
- How’s your mane(hair)?
- When was the last time you went hoarse?
Hi there Internets.
I’m not back completely, but I haven’t stopped being nosy.
I want to know…
- What’s your favorite pickled food?
- What’s your favorite dehydrated food?
- What’s your favorite covered-in-chocolate food?
- What’s your favorite sauteed-in-garlic-and-butter food?
- What’s your favorite order-at-the-drive-through food?